Register Now! Mid-Rise Construction in Lightweight Steel Framing Seminar
When: February 13, 2019 from 9:00am to 11:00am
Where: Aloft Vaughan Mills Hotel - Tactic Room
151 Bass Pro Mills Drive
Vaughan, ON L4K 0E6
About the Seminar
The aim of this seminar is to familiarize the attendees with the benefits of building mid-rise construction using lightweight steel framing. Design examples demonstrating how lightweight steel framing can be used for an optimal design will be given during this 2-hour free seminar.
- Introduction to the Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute (CSSBI)
- Benefits of steel framing
- Building solutions using lightweight steel framing
- Fire and sound ratings
- Floor construction
- Lateral stability
- Steel joists and trusses
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers, Architects and Building Officials
- Anyone who would like the opportunity to have questions answered concerning all aspects of lightweight steel framing design.
Dr. Steven R. Fox, P.Eng.
Canadian Sheet Steel Building Institute
Raymond van Groll, M.Sc. (Eng), P.Eng.
Atkins + Van Groll
North York, Ontario